Red Ribbon Club aims at harnessing the potential of the youth by equipping them with correct information on HIV / AIDS Prevention, Care and Support and Treatment. It also aims in building their capacities as peer educators in spreading messages on positive health behaviour in an enabling environment and increasing voluntary blood donation from among youth.
- To reduce new HIV infection among youth by raising their risk perception through awareness on Sex, Sexuality and HIV & AIDS.
- To induce among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) thereby reducing stigma and discrimination against PLHWAs.
- To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
- To promote voluntary non-remunerated blood donation among youth.
- Vibrancy of Youth: Tap the vibrancy of Youth and channelizing the energy of the youth in a positive direction.
- Sex & Sexuality, HIV/AIDS & STI: Provide access to correct information on sexuality, HIV/AIDS, STI and other youth related issues in an enabling environment to promote healthy life styles.
- Peer Education: Develop a cadre of Peer Educators among youth.
- Voluntary Blood Donation: Promote voluntary non-remunerated blood donation.